The RTTS100 is a temperature transmitter compatible with the obsolete TS100 and TS100N models installed on many machines worldwide. This upgrade over the obsolete version, in addition to better quality and accuracy, features significant weight savings.
- Self calibration, it doesn’t need a calibration on the field even for the spare parts.
- Several self tests are performed to assure the measure accuracy.
- Rotating and stationary parts can be swapped or replaced individually.
- Fast troubleshooting through a simple coding for each output, without disassembling the parts:
Fault detection Reading
PT100 short circuit 4.600 V
PT100 open/ broken 4.500 V
No communication between parts 4.800 V
Measure not reliable 4.700 V
- MODBUS with isolated RS485 (Optional).
- PT100 output (Optional) for direct replacement of the slip ring.
- Output completely isolated from power supply for improved noise immunity.
- Total weight of only: 1.2Kg.
- All built-in, it doesn’t need external signal condition board.
- The installation accepts a 10mm clearance between the rotating and stationary part.
Standard performance and parameter to maintain compatibility with old model: (Modification upon request)
- Range: 0 – 400 °C.
- Power: 17-27Vac or 22-35Vdc; current 0,2A
- Output: Voltage: 10 mV/°C ; GND common. Isolated from power supply.
- Accuracy: Standard ±0.15 °C
- Resolution: 0.025 °C
- Material: PA66+FG30% and aluminium protection frame.
- Max. speed: 10.000rpm
- Room temperature: 100°C max for the rotating part. 80°C for the stationary part.
- Installation: from distance of 1mm to 10mm (standard 4mm)
- Inputs: 1 sensor Pt100 α = 0,00385 2 wires with faston
22.005 – RTTS100 1CH PT100 10mVx°C
22.051 – RTTS100 1CH PT100 OUT PT100
For further information or customization contact E.D. Elettronica Dedicata.